The Top 10 Ways to Jump-Start Your Toddler's Education
Parents of the fast-growing and fast-learning toddlers need to pull-up their socks and brace themselves to give a jump-start to their toddler’s education. It is suggested that the parents should create a structured home learning environment for kids aged one to five years so as to help them manage their preschool days easily.
- Spend quality time with your child for both play as well as learning activities.
- Show your excitement for learning by getting actively involved in your child’s activities. Adopt learn-while play philosophy so as to make learning interesting and engaging for your toddler.
- Create a positive learning environment at home and help your toddler excel in different spheres of life by instilling a love of learning through several active play and learn methods.
- Read aloud and share stories with your child every day to teach her about communication, build listening, memory and vocabulary skills & stimulate her imagination.
- Use music to help your child memorize as music will leave a positive impact on her brain’s growth in the upcoming years. Ensure that you play all sorts of music for her to learn and have fun at the same time.
- Use educational CD’s of popular rhymes, alphabet and number songs to help your child learn the basic concepts in the most fun and interesting way.