Top 50 Interview Questions for Parent Interactions/parents interview.
Here are some sample interview questions for the parents:
- What is your name?
- What is your childs name?
- Describe your child?
- Tell something about yourself?
- You live in a joint or nuclear family?
- How many people are there at home?
- What type of school are you looking for your child?
- What are your views on homework?
- Why did you opt/select our school?
- What do you know about our school?
- Have you applied in other schools as well? If yes name them?
- How much time do you spend playing with your child?
- Tell about your Qualifications?
- Is your wife working?
- Where does she go for work?
- If both of you are working then how do you manage to look after your child?
- The child is closer to whom?
- Do any of you especially the father smoke or drink at home?
- Who takes care of the child when you are not there – grandparents, maids?
- What have been the important landmarks/ milestones observed in you child’s development till now?
- Any special moment that you remember in your child’s life till now?
- What do you understand by the term Perfect parenting?
- How do you take care of your child’s diet?
- What is your childs favorite game, toy, color, dish etc?
- Things your child doesn’t like?
- What is the importance of education?
- What is the latest thing you have purchased for your child?
- What is the role of parents in a child’s education?
- How do you deal with your childs misbehaviour?
- Do you beat or scold your child at home?
- Do you think punishments are important in life, if yes till what extend?
- Is your child toilet/potty trained?
- What do you want your child to become in future?
- What are your expectations from your child?
- Do you fight at home?
- Have your child been to a play school?
- Which play school and how was it?
- What language you speak at home?
- How often you eat food from outside?
- Is your child television addicted?
- How independent is your child?
- How does your child behaves when he meets a stranger?
- How do you inculcate the habits of sharing and caring in your child?
- Do you have a computer at home?
- What is Swine Flu and what precautions do you need to take against it?
- Do you remember when was your child last given a vaccination and what was it?
- Is your child introvert or an extrovert?
- How do you deal with your childs difficult problems?
- Tell your experience so far as a father/mother?
- Do you have any questions for us?
All the Best…
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- Shemrock and M2K celebrated Fathers Day 2009 with lots of fun
- Handling School Interviews
- KG Confusion Haunts Parents
- World Day Against Child Labour 2009… lets together remove child labour
- Benefits of a Kids Preschool
Tags: child interview question, interview question, Interview question for a child, Interview question for admission, Interview questions for parents, Sample interview questions