Preschools serve as the stepping stones that groom small children for their holistic growth. In India, playschools are as important as primary and secondary schools because they prepare students for higher education. Due to this reason, many people are willing to set up their own preschool. Since education industry is a recession-free sector, hence investment in starting a preschool will give the entrepreneurs an opportunity to serve the society as well as earn profits.
So, to start a preschool, consider the following prerequisites-
- The very first step to start a preschool is to ascertain the amount of capital to be invested.
The budget required to open a playschool will depend upon the location you choose. However, the average amount of investment ranges from Rs. 5-6 lakhs.
- The next step is to acquire land. The land required for this purpose is at least 2,000 sq. ft. At your discretion, the land could be taken on lease or it could be a property of your own. Make sure that the location you choose is eco-friendly and has a peaceful environment, suitable for children to learn.
- After you decide upon the location, the next step is to start the construction of your playschool. You can create a blue print beforehand, to ascertain the position of the school building, playground and other facilities like classrooms, activity area etc.
- Once your school is constructed, the next step is to hire qualified teachers and well trained staff who are competent enough to handle small children.
- The key to a successful preschool is its marketing strategy. So, the next step would be to advertise your playschool by using various promotional techniques such as pamphlets, flyers, hoardings, advertisements on T.V. and radio etc.
If you find that starting your own preschool is a complicated and tedious process, then get associated with SHEMROCK Group of Preschools, a well established name in preschool education. SHEMROCK, India’s leading chain of preschools has carved a niche for itself and offers lucrative franchising benefits. So, fill this Franchise Application Form and be a part of SHEMROCK- a brand to reckon with!
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- Requirements for Opening a Preschool
- How to Open a Preschool in India?
- How to Start Play School? How to Start Kindergarten School?
- How to Get Best Preschool Franchise?
- How to Open a Learning Center?
Tags: requirements of start a preschool, starting a preschool, starting a preschool requirements