How to establish a school
Early childhood education at pre school is crucial for growing children, as it paves way for their overall personality development. In such educational institutions, children learn the basic concepts of counting, colouring, rhymes, alphabets etc., which becomes the foundation for formal school education. In addition to this, children learn the values of life, such as self-dependency, respect, perseverance etc. at play school through “play-way method”, which makes learning more engaging and fun for the little ones. As a result, children simply love being at preschool that becomes their “second home”. This in turn gives a reason for the parents, especially those working, to opt for such playway schools during the early childhood of their children. Considering this growing demand, many people, who want to enter into the education industry, are opening pre schools. If you also want to establish a play school in your locality, follow the steps given below:
Steps to establish a school:
- The first and foremost thing to do is plan your budget. To establish a play school, you will require somewhere around Rs 6 lakhs as the capital investment. This investment shall include the money required for the acquisition of land, construction of the school’s building, purchase of equipment for the infrastructure, advertising & promotion of the school etc. You may resort to taking loan from banks or financial institutions.
- The next step is to acquire land in a location suitable for the smooth functioning of your play school. The play school should be located in a calm & pollution-free environment, preferably a residential colony. Also, make sure that there is a need of a play school in the chosen location.
- Now, prepare the design for your school’s building. For this, you may approach a professional architect who is capable of designing the building of your play school. Make sure that the school’s building is designed in such a way that there is enough space, ventilation and light within the building. Also, keep in mind the space you need to set aside for the play area.
- Next, start the construction of your play school. After the construction is over, start with the painting of exteriors and interiors. Choose bright colours for the paint of your school’s building. Decorate the walls of the activity rooms with attractive mirage work and paintings of famous cartoon characters, such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck etc. Thereafter, equip your play school with water & electricity supply and fire safety measures.
- Once your school is ready for admissions, promote your school in your locality. Advertise the upcoming launch of your school through hoardings & pole kiosks and distribute pamphlets, handbills and flyers to the residents of the locality where you are going to open your school.
- After you have garnered enough publicity for your school, hire teachers and non-teaching staff. Make sure that your staff is capable of taking care of the small children with utmost dedication.
Following the above steps will help you to establish your school. However, if you feel that establishing your own school is an expensive and complicated task, then resort to easier methods of entering into the education industry, such as taking school franchise. When it comes to play school franchise, SHEMROCK Group of Preschools is one of the established names. Joining hands with SHEMROCK will not only help you gain recognition and a lot of respect in the society, but will also be a lucrative venture. So, if you want to take play school franchise from SHEMROCK, then click on the tab and fill the Franchise Application Form.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions