U of Summer Fun : SUMMER UV SMART
Spending time outside is a great way to increase your child’s level of physical activity. But before your lil one hits the playground, pool or backyard, make sure you’re aware of the sun safety. Here are some tips to protect your child from harmful UV Rays:
1. Apply Sunscreen: Use a water resistant sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15 to 30 that provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
2. Cover-up properly: A full-sleeves T-shirt, long shorts etc. are good choices to opt for especially when going out in summers,but it’s wise to double up on protection by applying sunscreen or keeping your child in the shade when possible.
3. Seek shade always: UV Rays are the most harmful during the midday, so make sure that while travelling during the midday, seek shady area to move/tread on.
4. Wear Summer Hats: Hats that shade the face, scalp, ears and neck are easy to use and give great protection. So, before buying the summer hat(s) keep these points in mind.
5. Put on Sunglasses: Sunglasses or summer shades protect the eyes from the scorching UV-Rays and at the same time look trendy & classy.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions