How to Open Pre-School in Chandigarh?
Play schools, Kindergartens and Montessori schools together form the expanding field of pre-nursery education in India. Today, with the increasing demand for quality early childhood education, more and more parents are resorting to such schools, where they can send their children to spend some quality time, playing and learning. Keeping this in mind, many brands are emerging in the country, with their chain of pre-schools, Montessori schools and Kindergartens. In Chandigarh, there are currently a number of pre-schools, nursery schools and Kindergartens, which explains that venturing into starting one such school can be fruitful. If you want to open pre-school in Chandigarh, then read on.
Here is the procedure for starting play school in Chandigarh:
- The first step is to arrange for funds. As capital investment, you would require at least Rs 5 lakhs for starting your own play school in Chandigarh.
- The next step is to find piece of land suitable for starting Kindergarten, Montessori school or play school in Chandigarh. You will require at least 2000 sq. ft. of land, either owned or leased (with minimum 5 years of rental agreement), in a residential area that is calm and quiet.
- After you decide upon the land, the next step will be to start the construction of your pre-school. You may make a plan for the construction, including the basic facilities that you would provide for your Kindergarten. These may include the dimensions and position of the playground, classrooms, students’ activity area, library, computer room, front desk area etc.
- When the construction is over, you may start the work of painting. The paint you choose for your school’s exteriors should be pleasing for the eyes as well as gain instant attention of the passers-by. Talking about interiors, try to make the classrooms and the recreational area as welcoming as possible, by getting cartoon characters painted at strategic locations. Next, purchase furniture, toys and rides for your play school. The furniture and toys should be child-friendly. You may purchase rides such as swing, see-saw, tricycles and wagons, for the children.
- When the construction, painting and woodwork is about to be finished, you need to start the pre-launch activities, in order to make your play school get noticed in Chandigarh. The pre-launch activities may include banners reading “Coming Soon”, word-of-mouth publicity, direct mail advertising, SMSes for the launch etc. this will help people in your locality become aware of the upcoming launch of your Kindergarten.
- Pre-launch shall be followed by launch of your play school. To launch your pre-school/Kindergarten in Chandigarh, you need to resort to advertising and marketing campaign. You may also announce the launch of your school through Press Conference or invite a VIP to inaugurate your institution. Advertising in local newspaper and direct mail advertising can be fruitful as well.
- Once people are aware of the existence of your newly launched pre-school in Chandigarh, you may now start hiring. This shall be done just before you start admissions of children. Make sure that the professionals for the administrative staff and the teachers for your faculty are qualified and experienced in the field of pre-nursery education.
In case you feel that the aforesaid steps are complicated and difficult to be followed, then don’t worry – just complete few formalities and get associated with SHEMROCK – India’s No.1 Chain of Pre-schools. With 150+ branches located across India and Abroad, SHEMROCK is truly a brand to reckon with! So, seize the opportunity of becoming a franchisee of SHEMROCK.
If you want to start a Pre-School in any area of Chandigarh, Click Here to fill the franchise application form
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions