In the present day world, the parents are realizing the significance of play school education for their child. They no longer resort to the neighborhood play schools or day care centers but are on the lookout for preschools with a reputed name and infrastructural facilities for their child’s overall development. So, starting your own play school could be a way to start your own successful business. But many questions click in your mind when the idea of starting your own play school strikes you. You are worried about a number of things such as budget, curriculum, location etc. Many questions arise in a person’s mind while planning to open a play school, such as:
- What kind of curriculum is suitable for the little kids?
- Where can one get play school equipment from?
- What kinds of forms are required for running a play school?
- What kind of legal permissions are required to run a play school?
- What are the things involved in setting up a successful play school?
At first these questions may seem to further complicate your mind and the idea of starting your own play school seem almost impossible. But the solution is pretty simple. The simplest way to start your own play school is to own a franchisee of a reputed brand in the field of education. Whenever you open a play school under a brand name, you get automatic attention & trust from the people. It is because a trusted brand name gives you the quality assurance. The parents feel comfortable in sending their children to a school with a reputed brand name. Play school franchisors in India give a lot of support to their franchisees in terms of guidance towards many aspects of setting up and maintaining play school.
There are multiple brand names in our country that offer franchisees of play schools. Amongst all of them, SHEMROCK Play School is one of the leading preschool chains in India. It is synonymous with excellence in preschool education. SHEMROCK provides expert guidance and support from Corporate Headquarters, with their team of PhD’s and MBA’s and other franchises. They have a centralized procurement and supply system catering to the requirements of the school and the children. There are numerous other advantages of owning a SHEMROCK franchisee:
- Access to a proven business model
- Over 22 years of experience in the field
- Advantage of a nationally recognized leading brand in the education sector
- Less stress in designing curriculum, books, study material, etc.
- Concept planning, designing and supervising of layout of interiors
- Promotional marketing support
And many more facilities & support from the corporate office of SHEMROCK. So, it would be a wise decision to invest your money in a SHEMROCK franchisee & become a proud owner of a play school.
If you want to start a play school in India, Click Here to fill the franchise application form
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions