To change the way you feel, change your hairstyle!!
This summer, as the little ones get away from tiring school schedule…Let’s step in for some fun…Play with different hair styles to have new look everyday…Let the style parade begin… Design a stylish hairdo for your child… Grab the box of hair accessories and a brush to create quick, cute summer hairstyles.
- Classic Ponytail with a Twist
- Messy Bun
- Pigtail Braids
- Pigtails and Ponytails
Tips on Styling Girls Hair
- Do not use too many hair products at younger ages.
- Try different styles because small girls seem to fit many more hairstyles.
- Keep hairstyles simple because after all they are kids who run and play most of the time.
- It is very effective to use elastic bands to tie back the hair.
- Boys Buzz Cut
- Spiky Haircut for Boys
- Crew Cut
- Combed Down Hair
- Bowl Cut
Tips on Boys Hairstyles
- Try to keep all hairstyles simple because boys get active and dirty
- Go with shorter hairstyles
- Maintain timely haircuts to keep hair well trimmed and at a constant length
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions